| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Juan Bautista in March is fairly hot at 23.8 °C (74.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in March is very faintly moist. Some 147mm (5.8in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the San Juan Bautista March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in San Juan Bautista, Paraguay
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding San Juan Bautista:
- Concepcion, Paraguay - 360.7 kms (224.1 miles) N
- Las Lomitas, Argentina - 409 kms (254.2 miles) WNW
- Asuncion, Paraguay - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) NNW
- Formosa, Argentina - 121.2 kms (75.3 miles) WNW
- Presidencia, Argentina - 334.7 kms (208 miles) W
- Pilar, Paraguay - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) WSW
- Corrientes, Argentina - 183.7 kms (114.2 miles) WSW
- Reconquista, Argentina - 376.7 kms (234.1 miles) SW
- Paso De Los Libres, Argentina - 335.4 kms (208.4 miles) S
- Monte Caseros, Argentina - 403.5 kms (250.7 miles) S